Arizona divorce and family law resources
Useful information on divorce, child custody, child support, and other family law issues
If you are looking for easy-to-understand information or other helpful resources related to Arizona divorce and family law, here are some good places to start. For answers to specific questions or further information, call 480.463.4600 to speak with a Chandler divorce and family law attorney at Joan Bundy Law.
Disclaimer: The information in the documents and websites linked from this page provides general information, not legal advice that can be applied to any specific matter. It does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Here are some legal guides you may want to review for answers to your questions on key Arizona divorce and family law topics. They were written and are being provided as a free service by Chandler divorce and family law firm Joan Bundy Law.
- The Arizona divorce process: a step-by-step guide
- The Arizona child custody process: a step-by-step guide
- Seven tips on preparing for your initial consultation with a lawyer
- How to spend your money wisely in an Arizona family law matter
- Do you need an Arizona divorce or family law attorney?
- Alternative dispute resolution: What it is, and how it could save you money
- Court decorum: how to look and act in family court
- Unmarried and same sex partners: a guide to Arizona legal issues
- Leaving the Marital or Partner Home in Arizona
- Other Legal Guides
The following is a sampling of answers to actual legal questions submitted by users of Avvo, a respected attorney review and rating site, provided free of charge by Joan Bundy, attorney at law and principal of Joan Bundy Law. Joan has earned the Superb rating, Avvo’s highest attorney rating, and has been designated by Avvo as both a Top Divorce Attorney and a Top Contributor.
Joan’s legal answers
Other Arizona family law resources
Click any of the following links for other useful Arizona divorce and family law resources, including relevant sections of the Arizona code and information on how to look up a case or calculate child support. Joan Bundy Law has no control over, nor is it responsible for, the content on these websites.